The children’s ministry of Franconia Baptist exists to glorify God by:
- Supporting and encouraging parents who are primarily responsible for teaching biblical truths to their children (Ephesians 6:4)
- Teaching the whole counsel of Scripture to children with central focus on the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Deuteronomy 6:6-9; Romans 1:16-17)
- Praying for the children and relying on the Holy Spirit to regenerate their hearts through the faithful teaching of his Word (Romans 10:17; Ephesians 2:4-10)
- Living faithfully before our children and modeling for them how Christians are called to respond to God, and to interact with each other and with the world around us (Matthew 5:16; 1 Corinthians 11:1)
- Serving parents by offering them the opportunity to fully participate in worship services (Hebrews 10:25)
Child Protection Policy
We believe children are a gift from the Lord and we take seriously our responsibility to steward their souls and their safety. To that end, we have created a Child Protection Policy, which details the expectations and procedures we have put in place to provide a safe environment for all children at FBC. In accordance with the Child Protection Policy, all ministry volunteers are members of our church who are required to undergo thorough training and pass a criminal background check prior to working directly with children in any capacity. All policies and procedures are made available to parents in writing, and we encourage parents to read through them in full to understand the steps we take to provide a safe environment for all children under our care.
If you have any questions about our Child Proctection Policy, please contact us at email@example.com
Children can be checked in by their parent/guardian in the Main Foyer or the first floor of the Education Wing. Volunteers will be on-site in both locations to provide assistance.
Discipleship Hour, 9:30-10:30am, 2 classes
Classes are provided for children ages 5-10. The curriculum introduces children to biblical stories, concepts, and doctrine. Childcare is provided in a separate class for children under 5.
Sunday Morning Service – 10:45 am, 3 classes
Infants through 2 year olds are welcome in our Nursery. Three-year-olds through Pre-K children are welcome to attend a class that includes play and Bible stories using the a Gospel-centered curriculum.
Children in grades K-3 are invited to participate in The Gospel, an interactive program designed to teach kids the big truths of the gospel through stories, songs, and other activities. Check-in begins at 10:30am, before the Sunday morning service, and interested kids are dismissed to their class during the service.
More information on The Gospel Project: https://www.gospelproject.com/kids/